Originally Posted By: Noel96
To delete part markers...

... simply click on the bar number until there is no part marker.

For example
One click on a bar number without part markers will add a blue part marker to that bar.

A second click on the bar number now enclosed in a blue box will turn the part marker to a green one.

A third click on the bar number now enclosed in a green box will remove the part marker (unless it's a style that has more than two part markers available).

Now I'm wondering if I am not dealing with a parts marker. Clicking on the bar number doesn't seem to do anything. There is a red square outline around the bar number in notation mode. Does that indicate a parts marker?

In the chord mode there is a red line under the bar number. When I click on the number in chord view the box around the number changes colour, as you say, but I can't get he red underline to go away no matter how many times I click it.

On another question, is there anyway to make some of the notes smaller, about the size of grace notes? I want all the notes for several bars to be that size. This is what the notes on the "fill" are like on the music I am copying from.

Thank you!