Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Wow!!!!!!!! Torrey! Awesome man. This is like the forum theme song and anthem!

Let everyone take heed: More is more y'all. Pour it on in 2018.

You are so right. This forum is like nothing I have ever seen in my life in terms of mentoring--such a phenomenal community. It's like we're all students at some famous music university--learning from one another.

And yeah, the songs by everyone keep getting better and better and better, and many of them are mind-boggling now.

This feels like an electronic community version of the 60s. BIAB Woodstock, 2018. Peace and love and wild imagination and great music blossoming from everyone everywhere.

Bring it on!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER.

That's the secret sauce of life, man.

Period and end of sentence.

Rock on in 2018 Peeps!

And thanks Torrey.

David said it right as he usually does. WONDERFUL!!! PG music, and this forum, is the only reason I'm able to keep at this. Playing songs for your mom and two friends who say "Cool" just isn't enough. Having 20 or 30 people who also love music, also write, and know what it's like for unknowns is worth its weight in gold. Also, I love the fact that we're pretty much all from the same era and appreciate the same type of music. I feel like I was abandoned by pop/rock music 20-30 years ago. Now I've discovered a place where sensibilities are appreciated and fit in. Clearly, from the RTs PG music does, they are on the same wavelength. Write on by brother!!!! Take care. Greg