Originally Posted By: Mike Halloran
High Sierra broke a lot of alias paths. To rebuild them, do a Safe Boot by holding the Shift Key. When done, reboot normally.

If the alias still doesn’t work, trash it and create another.

Thank you Mr. Mike Halloran,

Excellent tip. Restarting in Safe Boot restarts with " all extensions off " trick i used many a time in those OS 9 days.

Not sure where you found that update you mentioned.

Perhaps you could provide us with a new url ?

My macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 is actually at 10.13.3 just forgot to update PG's data.

I have discovered that I can startup my Mac Band application by placing an alias in the Dock. The original application is located in the Audiophile USB. It would be interesting to me if others here could confirm that and perhaps offer some thoughts why that works.

The other odd problem i am still having is that if i double click a band file it does not launch Band in a Box application. I have to first launch the Band application from the dock and then when the Band is running i can double click a band file.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
SShot 2018-01-29 at 12.17.58 PM.png (72.62 KB, 53 downloads)
Last edited by w; 01/29/18 09:45 AM. Reason: additional comment

Mac Audiophile 2020 2019 2018 2017 USB plus previous years versions

macOS Mojave - 10.14.6 @ Aug 16, 2019

iMac i3 3.6 GHz 8GB RAM 4K with Retina display

some examples @ sound cloud done with Mac Band and DAW's : https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks