Ahh... I see what you mean... I think you are looking at Realtrack Picker and not Style Picker.

Tempo swapping is an auto-substitute feature. The setting is engaged globally by the setting shown as #3 on the top image below.

In addition to the global setting, it also needs to be set on a song-by-song basis in Song Settings as shown on the lower image.

When these settings are set, if you use a Realtrack that's too far outside its recommended tempo range, and if there is a similar Realtrack at a better tempo available, then the similar Realtrack that's more appropriate for the tempo will be substituted.

When you look at RTs in the mixer, you'll see that some have ~ leading the name. This means that there is a tempo-based substitution available but it's not been substituted. If you see ~~ leading the name, then the RT that is present has been automatically substituted and is not part of the original style.

Hope this helps,
Noel

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
autosubstitution - global.JPG (124.41 KB, 65 downloads)
Global setting for tempo-based auto-sbustitution
autosubstitution - song by song.JPG (63.15 KB, 65 downloads)
Tempo-based substitution of Realtracks in Song Settings (song by song); the image is from a pre-2018 version of BIAB
Last edited by Noel96; 01/31/18 02:59 AM.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024