Well, I also said I don't do it on that computer. I have 6 computers. All are dedicated to specific things. The music computer does nothing but music. One is my day to day. 2 are music. 1 is web/blog stuff. One is my spreadsheets. The spreadsheet computer sits on my LAN but never hits the WAN.Etc....

The video I edit on that specific computer plays sound through the Windows sound bus, which is at default 16 bit 44.1 like all of them.

The next time I go upstairs, I will load a song and have my phone ready to take a picture of the yellow error box if it pops up. I am going to blame this on this latest Windows build. This didn't happen until that build 1709 removed and replaced my Windows.

When I had all that trouble when moving from RB to Pro Tools I did some tweaking in the Focusrite. However, I was still okay until that Windows build. Since then I have installed driver 4.36. I now need to locate that interface config tool and see if those drivers overwrote the firmware to a point where it reset default settings.

I am SO happy I don't work in IT anymore.... ALL DAY LONG we had to deal with this Agatha Christie mystery crap.

Last edited by eddie1261; 02/06/18 04:49 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.