Yes, Matt. I am still on 2016. It was installed on a computer that didn't have enough horsepower to also run Pro Tools, so I bought the i7, and I had to reinstall when I bought the new one. That's 2. Then I also installed it on my downstairs computer. That's 3. After that, the hard drive in the new one had a boot sector issue. Dell replaced the hard drive, but when I installed again, that was #4, and the BIAB side will not run because of to many installs on the serial numbner. Pro Tools is fine because it validates with the iLok rather than just the serial number. Today was the first time since that last install (#4) that I tried to write a new song upstairs on that computer. When I tried to select a style in RB, it for some reason tried to launch BIAB and failed because the serial number is invalid after that many installs. The whole thing locked up and I had to reboot. 3 times I tried. After 3 it was obviously just not going to work. Yet if I write the song downstairs, move it over my LAN to the upstairs, it runs just fine.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.