Perform a search and you'll find multi-track RealDrums has been requested multiple times in the Wishlist forum.

Since RealDrums are stereo audio files I can't think of any way other than heavy use of frequency limited equalization bands to highlight or suppress specific instruments within a drum set. There are programs that perform just that function but they are pretty expensive ($99 to $150 US). These programs typically take the next step and replace the individual instrument sounds with triggered samples so the music producer can have the exact sound desired. +++ HERE +++ is a Sound-On-Sound article that explains the process very well.

In general I believe adding frequency band equalization would add an expensive feature to Band-in-a-Box that I'm not willing to pay the cost for.

Some people desiring to have more control over the drum sounds heard in their music abandon RealDrums and resort to the use of drum loops by +++ Drum Drops +++, +++ Drums On Demand +++ and +++ Beta Monkey +++ or use a virtual drummer like +++ RealiDrums +++, +++ EZ Drummer +++ and +++ Steven Slate +++

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home