Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
What a tune! The mixing job here is superb - the way all the instrument blend together is flawless and cohesive. Not to mention, your vocal performance here is absolutely perfect. It's perfectly catchy as well. I wouldn't bat an eyelash hearing this on the radio.

Great job - thanks for sharing smile
Thank you for listening and for the kind comments.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hey Lawrence,

What a cool song. Love everything about it. That chord structure/pattern is killer! Your vocals are always great. This is really cool!

Alan
Thank you Alan it's much appreciated.

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
That was a good one Lawrence! You ALWAYS deliver a great vocal! Thanks, Torrey
Thank you Torrey. Your music is rockin!

Originally Posted By: edshaw
That's great. Sure would like to hear you talk
more about the way you accomplish this.
(Way over my head.)
It's all in the use of Aux bus separation. Grouping instrument sends to a different buses by side vs middle and then sending different reverbs to each bus to taste. I'll expand on the recording forum.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
"You’re a sneeze lingering just inside my nose" has been mentioned multiple times but that's a "run off the road" line!

We recognized that Jack Pearson RT right from the git go. One of the more under rated blues guitarists around IMO.

Just how many cool lines can you pack in one song man?

Top vocal as always and the piano really lays down the feel.

Your mixing experimentations far exceed mine but whatever you did resulted in a mix that sounds top notch on our monitors. The soundstage is laid out so well.

Kudos Mr Gruve!

J&B

Thank you both so much. I'm experimenting with separating the soundstage by using different verbs to instruments busses group by panning. So all my panned instruments go to one bus and I (am currently- it's a work in progress) might send a spring-like verb with short decay to it. Then my middle instruments (minus drums and bass) I send a more traditional room or hall type verb to taste. Then eq the reverbs to each other to minimize over-stepping frequencies. I'll write this out in the recording forum.

And thank you again!