Hey, there, partner cool !!!

This is Loren (a.k.a. "bluage), who gave Ms. Belladonna's lyrics a musical spin. What you did with them is s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g, sir. Yes, I said it: stunning.

In my opinion, you have turned a stereotype on its head by casting a darker light on what could be called the "underbelly" of the bar scene, meaning "drinking establishments", where people go mostly to "drown their sorrows", at the very worst. Painting the lyrics in near-suicidal sounding shades of the blues as you did exposes the idea of "getting tanked", or "tying one on", or "getting s**t-faced", or any of the other ways of describing drunkeness, as a basically sad and un-funny activity that mocks the popular image of it. For example, the phrase "happy hour". While you're at your regular neighborhood "watering hole" pouring shots into your craw, you may feel "happy", yes, but what happens when you return home to your family?

Don't know if that's what you intended, but it sure sounded that way to me. Regardless, my hat's off to you, "MarioD".

Caught off-guard,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".