so beautiful a song ! i liked it
truly much !

Super collab ! Let me congrat
all involved !:))

Cheers
Dani

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Robert,

This is very beautiful... A very moving piece. Love the harmony Janice is singing here.

Wonderful!

Bob

Originally Posted By: bluage
Mr. Cordrey...

What's the word to describe this song of yours -- evocative? Yes, I think that's word, which means "bringing strong images, memories, or feelings to mind". Who would think that a song written and composed on the subject of a pair of historical figures who've been dead for approximately two-hundred years, could so completely mesmerize a listener such as myself?

Have you ever seen a film starring Robert Redford, and titled "Jeremiah Johnson"? Your song evokes the wintry, wistful sound and feel that the composers of the film's score, Tim McIntire and John Rubenstein, conjured up in the film.

And, once again, sir, your lyrics overwhelm the senses with mood and galleries of imagery that create a whole world, verse by verse, line by line, word-by-word.

Ms. Janice's harmonizing vocals added to your own solo vocal makes you two sound like a man and woman surviving on the very frontier explored by Messrs. Lewis and Clarke.

It's music to listen to by the light of a single candle.

Carried away,

LOREN

Dani, Bob and Loren, thanks for mentioning my small part in this production. And Loren that was a wonderful description. Bud and I have watched many Lewis and Clark documentaries.

Janice.