It's been happening regardless of which style I choose. In the instance that drove me to post it was the "Bluegrass Quartet" style. Being that it was a bluegrass number, I changed the style to other bluegrass styles and the problem was persistent. I've experienced it with non-bluegrass styles as well.

And Matt, I'm up to date only as far as Build 510. Today was the first day I've had time to fool with it since then but received no message about an update when I opened the program. I'll definitely update it because I'm having some other issues as well that I've not experienced before. Over the years there have been a few things I've needed help with but this is the first time I've experienced any real technical issues that I've been unable to resolve. But I will update now and see if that helps any. I'm also suddenly having issues with certain RealTracks disappearing from my the RealTracks dialogue box.

Edit: This is weird as well. I opened BiaB and the "About" screen tells me that my last update was indeed Build 510 but it says that I'm up to date. I go to the website and see build 512, which I'm downloading now.

Last edited by BigWhirl2012; 02/24/18 12:57 PM.