Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Sooo, nobody has any specific issues with Biab/RB not being 64 bit other than simply saying "they SHOULD be!". Correct?

Again, IF YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL ISSUE POST IT. Otherwise I don't think it's fair to keep harping on the 64 bit thing (I mean you JJJ with all of this !!! crap), because to a noob they think they're going to somehow miss something by buying these programs because they're not 64 bit. They're not missing anything unless you can point to a specific problem that Peter can't explain to you.

Your other comments about whether or not RB is a good DAW is perfectly fair all I'm saying is keep the 64 bit comments out of it unless you can prove a 64 bit related problem.

Bob

Oh please, jm! There are plenty of reasons/benefits to being 64-bit and just because you can hack a work-around is not a long-term solution! Do you seriously think ALL of the other serious software vendors have converted their programs to 64-bit just because it was a fun thing to do? Nope. They see the future has arrived. In fact, it arrived several years ago!

But yeah, let's talk about why we don't need to catch up with modern standards. What a great game this is! Dunno why anyone needs one of those new-fangled color monitors!