Originally Posted By: tommyad
Alan, Great lyrics and well sung. I love the Acoustic Bass and Mando along with Steel and Drums. That combination is what I Appalachian Honky-Tonk. Sounds really good and best of luck to you both while you settle in to the new lifestyle, Tom

Hi Tom,

I was very happy with the mix of instruments. My favorites are the rhythm guitar (that muted, synch beat sold me), and the drums. I worked the drums over pretty good. I largely isolated the kick drum by EQ manipulation and enhanced it quite a bit. I then blended it on top of the original drum track. I like the extra bottom the altered kick pedal gives the overall sound. I applied the BIAB plugin "Dynamics" and the 5-band EQ to the blended mix to give the drums more character. That's probably more than you wanted to know but thought I'd throw it in for what it's worth.

Thanks for the well wishes!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops