Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
I always hear about all the Nashville Hopefuls. It's such a tough road to strike out on, but it is the hub for all things Country! I think you really captured that journey and the reality of it really well in this song. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Ember,

Tis always a pleasure to hear from you. yes, Nashville is a tough one to take on. I have a good friend who did well there. John Heinrich is a musician who plays pedal steel, dobro, sax, and flute. he's on quite a few cuts out of Nashville. He's currently touring with Ronnie Milsap. Oddly, we first met in Germany! He's one of the success stories - Mike Baker a lead guitarist whoi I know casually is another example. But they are the exceptions.

I'm delighted you think I captured the other side of that story in this song. I appreciate the feedback. best to you and your PG Music colleagues.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops