Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Al,
This would be a very good song by any standards, but done in that time frame... wow, it just shows the class of the man!
Very engaging story,sincere warmth to your vocal and skilful simplicity in the production...here`s hoping you find more breaks in your new place to continue making music like this.

Robert

Hi Robert,

You are much too kind! Thank you so much for all your kind words. I particularly appreciate the comment on my vocal as I'm a mediocre singer, at best. but sometimes, a song seems to find that very small sweet spot in my voice. i was pleased with it - so danged happy you commented on it as you did - still smiling!

Your comment about the simplicity of the song rang a bell with me. Although there are 7 real Tracks, it doesn't sound that "full". I think I got lucky with the mix and kept is relatively simple in the big picture, in spite of the number of tracks.

Many thanks!

ALan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops