Hi Ford
I purchased the ultrapack so have access to all the styles. I transferred the whole package onto my computer as iI want to run the programme without the external drive. For the first couple of days everything worked fine and I was very pleased with the package. Then I read in the updates about the “disk cleanup utility” which it recommended I should do. I did this. It seems to run ok until I input chords for a new song, selected and style I wanted to try, then things started going wrong.
Since posting I’ve had a brief on line chat with tech support (I’m based in the UK)
I’ve tried rebuilding real tracks, real drums and styles.
This morning I’ve been trying to load songs and all sorts of things are out of place it seems. E.g
The mixer panel track titles is not showing the proper instrument names. Mostly showing J_swing 1, J_swing 2 etc drums are always listed .
I load a real track but only a midi track plays.
I load a style and get something different to that expected in terms of instruments.
Also, I load a midi track and try to load a soloist real track. I open the select realtracks then the select best soloist track and no selection appear. It’s as if there are no realtracks available.
The more I play with it, the more things I find wrong.
I’m wondering whether the only solution is an uninstall and complete reinstall.
Frustrating in the extreme!