Originally Posted By: Icelander
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Don't forget, there have been one or two features in the Mac version that the PC version did not have.
Oh really?! shocked
If you'll excuse me, but I don't think for a second you'll be able to back that statement up.
C'mon, I'll make it easier for you - Since you said "one or two", how about you name just two, then? No wait, I'll make it even easier for you - Name ONE! wink

p.s. And by the way, Garageband is entirely unrelated to PG, let alone BBox, and with absolutely none of the BBox-tailored functions of either RealBand or Powertrack - so that doesn't count.

Here is one. I was referring to this post #227021, December 9, 2013 by Peter Gannon.

Also, the Mac version is much simpler in terms of audio. There are no issues with latency, or drivers. There is built-in MIDI on the Mac, and it syncs up automatically with the audio. On the Windows side, there are drivers to pick, and latency issues (making it difficult to play along), and ASIO driver problems etc.

Look at all the problems in the PC version threads and you'll see the beauty of not having to answer questions on these two subjects.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors