BIAB has the "feature" to try to figure a chord progression based on a melody, but in my experience the results leave a lot to be desired. And the computer will have no idea about what you are hearing in your head. For example, let's say your melody does something simple like D-E-F. Is that a Dm, a Bb, a Gm7, a Ddim, etc.? So you may want to use the chord reharmonist that Noel suggested to hear various chords that would work, and if you just want to keep it simple, look at Noel's avatar, which shows which chords work well progressing to the next chords. Try the different variations and see which ones your melody works over. You may find that it works and is actually kind of fun to do. You can iteratively plug in each chord you want and test it out (as long as you import your MIDI melody to the melody track first). It should get you a lot closer to what you are hearing in your head. Just a thought.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com