This may or not be the same answer for both RB and BIAB.

Consider that for this example there are 3 styles in the example. Call them Rock1, Rock2 and Rock3.

Now say I want to create a solo with a slide guitar. I select my measures, go to generate where I can select the instrument I want, and pick slide guitar. If the window opens and shows me 10 slide guitar options, does that tell me that in all of Real Band there are only 10 slide guitars? Or does it tell me that there are only 10 slide guitars for THAT style?

Now,if I wanted to use 3 other styles called Blues1, Blues2 and Blues3, and selected measures and went to generate a solo, would I see only those 10 slide guitars, or maybe more? So I guess my question comes down to this. Do different styles have different samples available for like instruments?

I was using a rock style today on a song that SCREAMED for a slide guitar solo and when I went to create it, I had TWO options for soloists. The rest were rhythm choices. Seems like with all the stuff we have available to us that I'd have more than 2 slide guitar solo choices.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.