Hi Phil,

To test your theory about the solo, right-click on the solo track's name in the mixer and then, under the menu choice "Track Actions", save it as a wav file. You can then load that wav into an audio editor and check its length.

Alternatively, if you have BIAB (Windows), then you will also have Realband. Using Realband, you could open the MGU or SGU file directly, generate the song, and check the length of each of the individual tracks.

After thinking about it, one way that your problem could have arisen is that in the early days of your song's creation, the number of choruses was set to 3. This is the default value. From what you describe above, it sounds like you now have this set to 1. If, however, you created a solo when the number of choruses was set to 3 and then froze the track, something like what you describe could potentially happen.

It would help greatly if you can post an image of your BIAB chordsheet when the program is in standard view. The image below shows what I'm meaning. To do this (I'm assuming that you run Windows in the below)...

1. Load the problem song.

2. Use CTRL+T to toggle screen view until your chordsheet looks similar to the image below.

3. Capture the desktop view as an image using Printscreen or the Snipping tool.

4. If you used printscreen, open Microsoft Paint and paste the screen capture into Paint (CTRL+V to paste).

5. Save it as a jpg file.

6. Go to the link below and follow the instructions on how to post an image in the forum.

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=386690#Post386690

An image similar to the one shown below is what I'm looking for.

Regards,
Noel

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
screen capture.jpg (256.32 KB, 68 downloads)

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024