Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Without Band in a Box, I’m afraid that my deep interest in music, and specifically, songwriting, would remain locked inside of me. Since I’m not a performer, and not connected with a community of musicians, I’m not able to “realize” my compositions on my own. I started using BIAB in the 90’s, when it came as a set of small diskettes. This amazing software has been my band and orchestra for over 20 years now, and, it has been, and still is, my indispensable tool that lets me get my musical concept “out”, making what was imagined something real. I would have to say that this technology has been so impactful in my creative life—I can’t “imagine” how frustrated and unfulfilled I would be as a songwriter without it. Over the years, it’s gotten better and better, especially the “real” players..they are awesome. Thanks for enabling me in this most meaningful aspect of my life!

Beautifully said, my friend.

My story is very similar.

A severe stroke left me paralyzed and mute. As a singer-guitarist I was devestated and sidelined for years until I discovered BIAB.