<<< would it be possible to add a Next and a Previous function? This would help without moving your mouse to and fro from the selection of a Style back to the play Button. >>>

I'm missing something in this request.

When I'm auditioning styles in the Stylepicker, after hitting either play button, whether it be to audition the style demo or the style over my chord progression, if I hit the up or down arrow on my keyboard, the highlighted blue selection of the current selected style cycles to the previous or next style and hitting play prompts the new style to begin playing. If I hit the up page or down page, the blue highlighted selection jumps to the respective top or bottom of the displayed page and if I select the Home or End button on my keyboard, the blue highlighted selection jumps to the correlating top or bottom of the current style list.

Is this request to cycle to the previous or next function without the need to use the stop and play buttons?

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 04/19/18 07:15 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.