Originally Posted By: Tony Wright
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Tony,

If you want to get the best out of BIAB, an installed and registered version of Amplitube is needed (the free version that comes with BIAB is fine... it will still need registering, though).

Regards,
Noel

What do you mean by "get the best out of BIAB"?

I have found that any problems with BIAB or the computer running it are always related to software so I use an Roland external synth and a Focusrite sound module. This combination is bullet proof and suites my simple needs perfectly.

Tony

Tony,

If your set up works for you and gives you all you need, that's fine. There's nothing that you need change.

What I was trying to explain in my above post is that some of the Realtrack electric guitar sounds use Amplitube in addition to the recorded guitar audio to give the final sound that comes from the speakers. This is true of a lot of Brent Mason electric guitars, for example.

If you haven't had Amplitube installed and you've never missed the addition of these effects then simply leave everything the way it is now. As you say, it's a perfect fit with your needs. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Hope that explains things a bit better.

All the best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024