Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
I see absolutely nothing “wrong” with keeping your post on the front page long enough for regular members to see it before it drops off. And casual visitors likely only peruse the first page. And if one has been bounced a zillion times it’s still only one line on a screen full of many smile Not much effort required to ignore it.

And regarding a “one thank you fits all”...often thoughtful listeners leave remarks that can be better addressed individually.

The problem IMO resides with folks who drop multiple songs within a week or even a day and then never respond to anything but their own posts. It’s hard to imagine that a post that is bounced multiple times could be more objectionable than folks who repeatedly post and respond ONLY to their own - having no interest in actually participating in what I perceive as a cool community.

And as far as more rules go I’d rather see posters follow the existing stated forum protocols, e.g., include RTs, RDs used, effects, etc.
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
I don't have a problem with it either for all the reasons Bud states.

I also find the people that just dump songs without ever taking the time to listen to other peoples songs much more annoying, it shows that they only care about their own work and have no interest in what other people are doing.
I wholeheartedly agree with Bud and Dave!!!