I’m really lucky. I am inquisitive. I experiment. I tend to read manuals (not the BIAB manual) I look at various WEB sites and videos. This helps me learn things. However, I have found reading what people say on the forums the most helpful.

When it comes to BIAB knowing about the various areas in preferences is a critical thing to learn. There is often settings set in there that present issues when attempting to do something. Another place is the Song settings as well as chord settings and bar settings. Then learning how styles work. Yep, when I think about it BIAB is very complex but to me that is all a part of the fun. Each time I do another song I find it gets better and more enjoyable.

It wasn’t until I started to write this that I even considered BIAB to be complicated. Complex yes, but something as powerful as BIAB needs to be.

Start simple then add more each time as you learn more. I have redone almost every song I did a few years ago as my knowledge of the product increased.

My thoughts

Tony

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1