So.... group reply.... I ain't got time to bump every reply.... although I really am tempted just because of the title of the song.... I mean come on...right?

"Loved it....Well done...Best yet..... surpassed yourself....excellent....Quite good....Great job...." To everyone who listened and cracked a smile...... cause you know it's true.....THANK YOU ALL!!!

I have to reply to this:

Quote:
A good listen (other than the fact you are mocking many of the people who keep this forum going).

Bwahahahahaha... now THAT's funny. First, I'm glad you thought it was a good listen. Nope, you got the second part wrong.... I have to disagree about the mocking part. If anyone was being mocked in this song, it was ME. Heck, I picked up the techniques on post bumping from..... well, I'll just leave that one blank.... perhaps you can figure it out. But first and foremost I was drawing from personal experience. I stand guilty as charged to bumping posts.... well, maybe not "bumping" because I have a personal rule that I only reply to a post if someone else has commented. No gratuitous bumping, as a rule. But yup... I have done individual replies to many...and I think many here do as well. Anyway.... this has been hashed to death in the other thread.... this is about the song and the song is about me.....with a bit of artistic license thrown in for good measure to make it interesting. However,as they say... if you think the shoe fits..... feel totally free to wear it.

Again... it's all in good faith and mutual respect for the people in this forum. I would not want to think that I was offending anyone with this song or this thread..... hopefully, everyone understands that and we can simply enjoy a cool song written solely for fun and entertainment.

OK.... I'm done for tonight.... maybe.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.