1) Because if a song file becomes corrupted, or if I go WAY off on a tangent, it may be easier to copy and paste bars of chords between chord sheets than reconstructing what little part I want to keep.

Or simply open the last backup you saved before you tangented or your file corrupted.

2) If copy and paste worked, there is no assurance that F5 settings would transfer. Will it? Should it? Should a pop up window open to offer choices for what data is copied? I think these are all questions worthy of consideration and discussion.

My remarks are directed at you guys asserting this feature, when added, will greatly enhance unnamed, obvious benefits not about questions worthy of consideration and discussion. I believe if you run into issues and have to reboot your project, the best and most convenient option is to open your last known backup. Working in a new session from a known and good backup is more comforting than copy/pasting and hoping it fixes the issue don't you think?

3) My mind is a terrible thing to waste. Some might even say my mind is already wasted! Cut and paste would save brain neurons.

At our age, no guarantees. I don't think copy/paste is of any benefit. See my last paragraph in my previous comment. It directly addresses brain neurons.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 05/03/18 06:20 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.