Hi everybody. Just wanted to share my Bandcamp website with everyone, where you will find 4 albums worth of songs, all of them (bar two, I think ... the "Our Father" and the "It Is Possible") written with Band-in-a-Box.

The website can be found here: James Delsono's Bandcamp Page ("James Delsono" is the pseudonym I use every time I write non-classical-music songs).

All tracks are original songs, with the exception of the Ave (which is an arrangement of Bach/Gounod's Prelude/Ave Maria) and the Morgen (which is an arrangement of Richard Strauss's "Morgen"). These are clearly marked on the website and, since they are the compositions of classical composers, there is (to the best of my knowledge) no copyright problem involved in arranging them.

For some tracks, I have combined writing in the Sibelius notation program with BIAB accompaniment. The "It Is Possible" is written in Cubase and the "Our Father" in Sibelius only, I think. The others are entirely BIAB songs.

There are too many styles to mention that I have used in BIAB with these songs. But I will say this: after 2 years and about 40 or so songs written (I've lost count), I feel like I'm just warming up! BIAB has endless possibilities, endless options and it feels like I'm only just starting to use its full potential as well as learning how to write better thanks to it.

I hope you will enjoy the songs! All feedback very much welcome - I am always looking for ways to improve! Thank you.