Hi BoMusic,

First, welcome to the forum!

You may want to try the Yahoo music group for UserTracks, go to the files section and download some of the information. The UserTracks music group is +++ HERE +++

UserTracks is folder based. ANY folder inside the bb/realtracks/usertracks folder IS a UserTracks. The name of the folder IS the UserTracks name. Everything INSIDE the folder is part of, and belongs to THAT UserTracks.

Music files must be paired by name. The files can have any name but one half of the pair must have the SGU file extension and the other half of the pair must have either the wma/MP4 or wav/aif file extension. As an example one pair could be called a.wma & a.sgu. In this example a.wma supplies UserTracks audio while a.sgu describes the audio content to the Band-in-a-Box and RealBand programs. If you decide to add more content to the UserTrack, create another pair of files and place them inside the UserTracks folder.

Additionally the UserTracks folder has two text files: Memo.txt and Options.txt. The contents of Memo is displayed while looking at the UserTracks. Options provides how to use information to the programs.

I hope this helps explain UserTracks.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home