Thanks to Deryk, Clifton, Rob and Josie for the listen and the nice comments

Rob, Musicoin is going "okay" they are busy upgrading their website right now so there are a few (a few more than normal!) hiccups but I will persevere. There is always the risk that people dont listen to your music because they have had a bad experience in the past. I know Bud is unable to play the songs from his setup. The market value of the actual crypto-currency you earn does seem to fluctuate wildly but I am just leaving my "coins" there.. who knows maybe I will be writing my next FAWM songs from my yacht in the Seychelles..or maybe not smile

Originally Posted By: rayc
Joanne,
here's a mix for you. I was going to keep it minimal but since you provided ten tracks I used them all. I should probably have pulled the guitars in a little closer to centre but I had mentioned wide panning so went with that - easy enough to amend. If there's something you'd like altered just let me know
If
Listening to your vocal track reinforced what a lovely voice and melody this song is built on.
One Piece rc mix

Hi Ray

Thank you so much for doing this I appreciate it.

Just listening to all three mixes back to back.I think your mix really brings out the vocal very well and your mix is very clear with good separation between the instruments. I didn't notice anything amiss with the guitars. Thank you also for the compliments about the vocal and the melody. As you probably know during FAWM you generally just rush through the songs. I was lucky to be given such a great lyric by John that the music just wrote itself.

In my mix the vocal is definitely too far forward and the whole mix is muddied by the bass. I think Ogi definitely tries to make the mix as (dare I say it?) "modern" as he can. Interesting experiment..I think we may also have a mix from Herb on the way...

Can you send it to me joanne at joannecooper.co.za?

LyricLab A.I assisted chords and lyric app. Export lyrics and import directly into Band-in-a-Box 2024.
https://lyriclab.net
Play-along with songs you know and love, download SGU files
https://playiit.com/