Quote:
I like working with seq files in PT as its a simple program and I'm used to it - without the added bits that RealBand gives me. But sometimes I want to add to a seq file and RealBAnd should be able to do it

Bob, I don't seem to have this problem. PT/RB can trade SEQ files, with each acting as expected. Can you post an example file, maybe in DropBox or something?

Or as a test, try using Save As to make a copy of the SEQ file and see if the copy still misbehaves. If not, something in the original file may have become corrupt. If this is the case, my next suggestion would be to select the whole track (CTRL _ A) and use the Track - Consolidate Track option. This writes the track to one contiguous chunk of data (in case any of the bits get confused by the temp file/chunk settings).

Once you start making edits on a track RB and PT will write the edited 'chunks' as smaller file sections that get read in series; sometimes forcing them to all become one 'chunk' again can fix weird issues like this, especially if a plugin is involved .. and then if this fixes things I'd note the plugin as a possible suspect.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome