Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Hello, Robert and Scott

The guitar phrases are very impressive.
I do not really understand English lyrics, but I guessed from the picture on SoundCloud, I felt that this song talked about something very scaring.
Such atmosphere is expressed very well.
Vocal interpretation is also wonderful.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shigeki,
Thank you for listening and commenting on the positives- you picked up the mood, if not the references and that`s good to know.

Robert

Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Well, you got me from the very first found that came out of this track! I really wanted to listen to the whole thing!

Now..I have to say that I don’t have the foggiest idea what the song is about! However, I think that is a wonderful thing about songs like this… You are inviting the listener into your world, whatever that happens to be, and you have done an excellent job of opening a door through sound and lyric, for the listener to want to know more about The world you are describing.

As others have said I think that performance is really good, the words are edgy and attention-grabbing, and I really liked the meter that Noel calls “grumbling”..Thanks for posting!

Its a fine line: images or storyline- I lean toward the former, though there are references to time & place in the lyrics those familiar with Oz history will get.
I`m glad you were pulled in to listen and enjoyed that grumbly didgeridoo!

Robert