ok why don't you thank Simon COWELL (me) FOR the reviews c'mon, That I leave from certain songs ..you know who you are ,the post from hear to learn ...recently stated the obvious …why always the brilliant , amazing, you sound like the Beatles ...etc ..etc.. …!!! Nope you don't..!!

Can we not in honesty step up and be better than this and , one day tell/help folks/forumites to get/be better by god honest critiques .

This is one hell of a forum But it is not an honest forum lets all change/ by being the best by helping each other by critiquing each other by the experience/honesty/decency/down right humanity/ and stop all the crap.

Id love to hear that my friend ….!!that was a good song ... but..i heard this and that...?

Surely honesty is the best policy...more importantly you WILL GUIDE AND HELP SOMEONE WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT THERE MUSIC AS WE ARE...Excuse the caps my friends ..well thank you

Last edited by beatmaster; 05/25/18 01:11 PM.

win 10 64 bit 16gb,i7 chip, ssd 500gb, m-audio air, ,Roland BK-7M, 1000,shure sm7b,sonar,acid,mixcraft, variety of plugins.Sample tank 3,Kontakt. TC Helicon Voicelive 3 2 .
https://beatmaster1.bandcamp.com/releases