Well, I upgrade every year (Ultra Pak)- and this year I only need BIAB Mac 2018 (the program) and the 202 new RealTracks. I already have 1-277.
But I clicked the wrong order button and got the Mega-Pack by mistake. I dont think I have ever bought the Mega-Pak in the 20 some years I have been using BIAB - so I am seeing files called MegaRealCombos but I don't know what to do with them or even what they are.
Is it possible that I would have had to be buying MegaPaks all along in order to use these things )?
I still needed the 202 new Real Tracks so I bought them tonight too. And of course they came with the 2018 BIAB program update and Free Bonus Pak so I am wondering if I spent $99 for something I cannot use.
What can I do with the MegaRealCombo files? Anything without buying the original files or something else? Funny thing is, I have a RealCombo's folder from 2011 with about 30 files in it (starts with _ACCNTRY Demo and ends with _WNSWING Demo). I loaded one of todays Mega RealTracks to see what I bought - but the files sure did not go in this 2011 folder.
What am I not understanding here?

Last edited by kevinlamb; 05/28/18 10:31 AM.