Originally Posted By: Samuel Davis

1. Is there a huge difference between standard and advanced verions of ozone and what they can do?

2. Is it better to use both Ozone and Neutron together or should I just get Ozone for now?

Like Bud said Ozone is used most for the mastering where Neutron is used mostly at the track level. The advanced versions include the Tonal Balance Control plugin and can communicate with all the EQ plugins from Ozone and Neutron directly. This allows the Tonal Balance plugin to adjust any EQ settings on any track that has an instance of a Neutron or Ozone EQ on it. Quite slick actually.

Also as mentioned the advanced versions allow the individual plugins to be put on a track instead of the whole Neutron or Ozone which is quite a load on the CPU if you use these on every track and have lots of tracks.

The Track assistant in Neutron and Mastering assistant In Ozone are really good at analysis and can either suggest of automatically set all of the parameters of the module's.

Each program has there own use and I have no regrets buying both of them.

I suggest watching the videos on their website and see if this is something you may or not need.

Brian

BIAB 2024 Ultrapack- Studio One Pro 6.5 Windows 10