I am curious to see answers to this question.

Those who continue to stress "run as administrator", do you have your UAC shut completely off? Because in 99% of all cases, turning off UAC overrides any need to run as administrator. (That UAC may be THE most annoying thing Microsoft ever did. And to have it turned ON by default... grrr.)

Run as administrator has become one of the cliche buzzword fixes for everything, along with update drivers and defrag the hard drive (which, by the way has zero to do with a program's execution - it only speeds the time it takes to load a program into RAM slightly. I have NEVER defragged a hard drive since the NTFS file system became the norm.) and frankly, most generic users don't even know what defragging actually does and what the purpose is. And again I say, it is an older day function. People will say "Oh my computer runs so much better after I defrag" only because they believe it does after spending time running that "magic" process. If you can see the difference between a program loading from hard drive to RAM (from where it actually executes) in 3.4 seconds and 4.1 seconds, my hat's off to you. A large part of those same people also think programs run from the hard drive, which is 100% incorrect. More RAM to cut down the swap file size and number of times the computer needs to use virtual RAM is key, not contiguous file storage. I don't have a computer here with less than 16gb of RAM. My studio computer has 64gb. RAM is so cheap anymore I don't know why people don't load up. That is one place where you see a return on the investment. As long as you match the speed of the RAM, you're golden.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.