Some of us come up with the chords and melody first and then put words to them.
I always come up with the lyrics (words) first...but actually I come up with a phrase or and inspiration first. Like when your girlfriend throws all you stuff out in the front yard and changes the lock on your house. And then you see someone else's pickup parked and the grass that you just spent five years trying to grow. Just scratch what ever comes to you down and add to it later.. Or if you get on a roll you can write it all out down at one time.
Some times these days it is hard to be inspired. I remember when I was young and every body I new came around on weekends and played music together for like all night long. Now I look around an all I see is people thumbing on notebooks and phones. So inspiration can come and go these days. I have some friends that are new to song writing and they don't know much about the music part but they crank out some good lyrics. They get other people to put chords in for them and they test out the melody to see if it fits.
If you have "Band in a Box" you can get your lyrics down and use the real styles to find something close to the way you would like your song to go. Then try some chords in it and change the key to fit.
There are a lot of people who might help with the music part if you have lyrics..but you have to find someone you can trust...because if you have a good song they might be tempted to steal it.. Because you never know when someone is gonna pull up a hit song. You could be the next person to do just that.
Good luck my friend