Originally Posted By: Joe V
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
What is the definition of "make it" in this particular case? Are we talking about making millions of dollars, or just having a following and fans that generally enjoy your music?

I intentionally worded the question so that each person could - effectively, share whether they're happy where they are now, or still a bit frustrated by their current musical "career and/or hobby" stature ; )

That's fair! I was mostly just curious what context we were working within. I don't know anybody personally, but I've heard of a guy who used to work at PG Music who had someone pretty big play a remix of one of their songs, and that this person is doing pretty well with their music, but they were not over 50. I'm not sure who it is or what genre they play, but it's cool to hear that people are getting well-deserved attention for their stuff. grin But, yah. I don't know anybody personally. My circle is mostly authors trying to get agents and books signed with publishing houses. Same idea, but just a different creative medium. Both require a lot of hard work and dedication to the craft, that is for sure!

Last edited by Ember - PG Music; 05/30/18 09:03 AM.

Cheers,
Ember