I'll admit it. I'm something of a forum junkie. I have probably over 30 forums bookmarked on my two machines.

Music, there's here of course. The next most frequently visited is Cakewalk's. I also stop in occasionally at Presonus's forum because I have a gratis copy of Studio One 3, M-Audio because of my sound card, and Casio and Yamaha forums because of a couple keyboards I own. Oh, and then there are all the guitar forums. The Les Paul forum, the Tele forum, the Strat forum, the V-Guitar forum . . .

Photography. I'm something of a hard-core photographer. I have probably 50 or 60 cameras and at least that many lenses. And I hang out at four forums mostly but I have more than just those four bookmarked.

Motorcycles. Yeah, I've got a few forums I like that cater to a few bikes I own.

Cars. This is sort of a necessity. When I'm having problems, I'll check in with one of a few forums I have bookmarked for help.

Writing. I'm a published writer and I'm actually in the middle of a novel right now, although I haven't been doing much with it of late. Still, I like to drop in to a couple occasionally just to keep my pen wet. (It's a fountain pen!)

I guess that probably covers it.

Last edited by cooltouch; 06/05/18 09:25 PM.