Indeed David. I feel like a goat in a bunch of sheep. I purchased BIAB 2018 and ended up here. Never meaning to ruffle any feathers.
The Top 100 challenge led me to looking into the billboard charts.(Which I never concerned myself with before) The word challenge woke me up. And here I am. I wasn't inspired by the songs themselves only the challenge. I did manage to write five tunes from all of this...six if you count the cloak I did of the number one song. Forums seem like rivers...you throw your stuff out there and it bobs for a little while and floats away.
I myself soon will retire back to my place. I have learned in a short time that because I am white I am a racist. And I have learned that black people can use the "N" word and sell it to my white children and my white grand children..but they and I may not use the word. I do seek to create a hit but then what is a hit? One man's hit is another man's Sh.. I do need some advice. How does one get the song name on a post to connect to the song page?

Write on my friend...As Ozzy sang "See you on the other side"

Or not, C.Dan