I tried those already. Zero stations.

But, I just found out about a guy who lives 7 miles down the highway got Frontier Fios installed two weeks ago so it looks like both ATT and Frontier are closing in. Still, the community I'm in has underground wiring so even if the cables are on the highway which is about a quarter mile down a hill from where I'm at it could still be a challenge. We'll see.

I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with Viasat. I've run Speedtest 5 or 6 times over the last few weeks and I'm in the 24-30 mbps range every time. That's plenty for what I do but the only thing is when I'm logged into the office 125 miles away there's about a one second delay when I try to type something. Not a deal breaker but a bit annoying. But when I type something like this reply right now, no delay. Maybe I would still have the delay with the office even with fiber optic. Now, that would suck, after waiting for it to be available I go through everything to switch over and there's still a delay when I'm logged in remotely?

As far as cord cutting is concerned I'm still stuck with being a Lakers fan and no way to get those games live online. Cable only period unless I want to become a real hacker.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.