Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
still having trouble when I open a seq file in Real Band. If I want to generate a RealTrack to add a part even if I select the whole track and then choose generate all I get is a few bars.
Tried setting the 'from............ to' settings to match the whole track but all i got was two bars again.
Same for me; i rarely work and worked with Realband (v5 BTW) because of these erroneous behaviors .... just found out that soloing a real track over a selected few bars won't work with RT 2691 over the selected area, on a fresh track here see below. All you get, if it works at all, is just a bar at the beginning ....

Besides, generating RealTrack solos in BIAB is also a problem, especially when there are beat-count measure changes in a song arrangement as in this one .... sort of get fed up with this; just got my real REAL strat-guitar out of the closet to do the job for now.

PS i an running the whole darn windows 1803 being administrator, and even when i select run as administrator is behaves the same ... And solo-generating the whole track just gives you only some dispensed useless solo pieces over only a few bars .. see picture 3. F

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
realband soloing 01.jpg (204.11 KB, 65 downloads)
realband soloing 02.jpg (327.39 KB, 65 downloads)
realband soloing 03.jpg (157.76 KB, 61 downloads)