Hello Folks,
I'm using BIAB 2011 under XP & W7.
The sets of RealTracks I have included only a very few RealTrack soloists. To remedy that, today, I bought set 237 - Jazz rock guitar, (one rhythm & three soloist tracks). I downloaded the bundle and it seemed to have been installed successfully on my W7 laptop.
I pulled up a project to test it within, but wasn't able to located the files in the soloist dialogue. I tried locating by number but the system didn't even blink it ignored the number. I searched all realtracks in all styles then all soloists etc through the dialogue box but the four 237 files were not there. I used the dialogue box to search via genre, tempo/rhythm and all genres. Each with the same NIL return.
I looked in the BB folder and located the 237 folder - played a few files through an audio player - no problems at all.
I "uninstalled" and re installed the set and went through the same machinations earning the same results.
What have I done?
While trying and having a look I found the VERIFY button. I ran the tool & received a whole bundle of error message telling me that bt0 files couldn't be found for the recently installed solo RealTracks as well as other RTs I've bought...

INTERESTING...

when I auditioned these real tracks 2 days ago it said compatible with 2011 and UP. Today AFTER paying for, downloading and installing the files there's a lovely RED message saying 20016 and up is needed. There is every chance that I didn't read the red properly but I was sure I double checked. I am VERY displeased at the waste of money and time.
Sorry to have wasted your time after wasting my time folks.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
VERIFY Note.jpg (223.89 KB, 84 downloads)
Last edited by rayc; 07/04/18 11:18 AM.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe