But you can, and I did.

On my laptop, I copied only a few of the RealTracks and RealDrums I need for quickly roughing out an idea. I copied only the folders I wanted from my external drive.

You do also have to copy all the .XT2 and .ST2 files, since it’s not always possible to my knowledge to tell what goes with what RealTrack. They aren’t too large.

I would only recommend doing this to someone who has good skills at manipulating files and knows how to figure this out without being told how, since I can’t take responsibility for messing up someone’s files.

I am aware from another thread of yours that you received some guidance, and that you cannot seem to go deep enough in your folders to follow it. This technical problem seems to be unique to you and must be solved first. It is not related to BIAB.

I am also aware that Kent at PG Music Support (whom I know to be excellent) recommends installing all and deleting what you don’t want. I simply did it the other way years ago because I didn’t have enough space for a full install, and have continued adding a few RealTracks over the years. It can be done.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors