Hi all,

I love the pop and rock from the 60's through 80s - and now - 30+ years later, I'm actually able to perform these songs, thought memorizing and holding onto them is a real challenge.

That said - I haven't kept up with newer music, and the idea of playing for younger audiences has made me realize - they won't know many of these songs.

In the 'old days' - at least there were a few radio stations that told you the more popular stuff that people listened to. Perhaps it is still the same now, or is it ? I have no children to keep me in the modern music listening game. There are SOOOOO many genres and listening options - and a SOOOO much more music available - is it even possible to pick pop songs that would appeal to the widest audience of younger folks ?

Has anyone else addressed this and come to some way of picking newer songs that will appeal to younger audiences ? Or..., I can choose to just play for people close to my age, and if younger people are in the audience, let them listen to the old stuff : )