VERY funny! The problem is so much of millennial music is so far out from anything and I mean ANYTHING we can relate to. It's their world now and personally I would just stay out of it.

And then there's the picture of an old guy trying to play this stuff and butchering the hell out of it and the kids just laugh at you. I totally remember doing that in the 70's when I'd see a old lounge singer with plastic hair wearing a leisure suit trying to do the Stones. We would just laugh then too.

Most modern music is computer generated over one or maybe two chords. It's all production, no live players and the vocals are mostly young girls who's vocal range is in the stratosphere. Are you going to sing that stuff? I'm not saying ALL modern music isn't very musical just oh 90% or so. Lada Gaga is a pianist and she can do some good stuff, same for Nora Jones or Charlie Puth. But there isn't a whole of it that's for sure.

I try to not be that old guy with his head encased in concrete telling everybody how great it was back in the day. I hate that. I didn't get a whole lot of respect from my elders back in the 60's and 70's concerning my music so I try to give the kids now their respect. A month or so ago I pulled up the top 50 songs of 2017 on YouTube and started listening to them. Wow, just wow. Not that it was so bad, it really wasn't it's just that it's for DJ's not live players.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.