And actually my first submission to any PG contest in a long while, but that's a different story wink

I thought I'd kick this off right away, since by a happy coincidence I already had this song 'in stock' so to speak. A quiet, minimalistic tune with a mellow campfire vibe to it that I hope you enjoy cool

Anyway, here come the formalities:

(1) a link to your song: A Glowing Afternoon
(2) the name of the style you used: BORRUM
(3) the category: MIDI

I deliberately went for an all-midi style because that's just so very rare around here these days, and we haven't had any new styles of that kind for such a long time. And as this is an 'all-midi' song, I've used quality plugins throughout for the best results. The rules stipulate that I don't need to list them, so I will just say that none are from PG's official set. If people are interested, just ask away smile

p.s. I've raised the bass up an octave and set it to a guitar instrument in order to effectively make bass & guitar come across like a single instrument, as well as changing patch on the strings track to accordion to match the accordion melody. I didn't change a single note of any of the backup instruments, nor add/remove any tracks of the style. Entire project done from within BBox from start to finish.

Last edited by Icelander; 08/11/18 05:19 AM. Reason: Further details

There's only one thing to do in crisis like this - Sleep on it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)