CoolBreeze...

about the people "who I do not know nothing about"
I do not have to know them to see what they do.

For example if lets say you have a plumbing leak and you hire a plumber. While you are not at home your spouse lets plumber in, he puts a roll of duct tape over the leak. Does it mean he "fixed" it? You can say that... Is he a good plumber?

I think function wise BIAB is a fantastic program, but how those functions are implemented into design is just a nohow.

They should learn from Cakewalk, which I love dearly. I stopped using it some years ago because I felt it is not progressing with time. But as soon as they got right people like Noel, program became robust, clean, user friendly, not even to mention first "touch able" DAW (amazing track navigation) for Windows I jumped right in. With recent development with Cakewalk, I believe I will stick to it for years to come. I know they, Cakewalk and BIAB are completely different animals, but I think it is understandable the point I am trying to make.

To put it in another words, I believe that BIAB should not be frugal and hard headed and hire somebody who has vision and listens to user base and redo this unique program right way.

To me biggest drawbacks:
1)Not 64 bit
2)Slow rendering
3)Not intuitive arranger (song structure building especially, a big one for me)
4)Not dock-able /scale-able interface. I wish I can arrange windows the way I want it, and to show on the screen what I want. Cakewalk done a fantastic job on this. You can customize what you want on the screen and where you want it with great ease.