[quote=Rustyspoon#]64Bit!

I just do not get it, why a company with such large following has such @%&&% (not very good) designers / programmers? BIAB feels to me like fine, 50 year old cognac (real tracks) that is served in rusty, banged cup.

How can you do a programming like that and look in the mirror with straight face? I feel that either they are deaf or simply leaching to the ones who do not have much choice.

I think they will switch to 64 bit in the next 2-3 years, simply because they will not have choice if they want to survive. And I am sure they want our money.

All they need is 1 smart engineer/designer with long flexible whip to supervise the ones who are just tinkering with ancient mummified code.

Programming and design is 10+ years behind schedule.

P.S. Dear artists that work for PG. Your contribution is just amazing to say the least. Stay alive and well! The rap above meant for people who supervise/ in charge of programming. [/quote

What HE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SAID.

( with bells on )

Big Sur, Mac Mini i7 2018, 64GB RAM 2TB SSD
Yamaha PSR SX 900, Cubase, Ableton, UNIFY, OPUS ORCHESTRATOR, MASCHINE, Vienna Ensemble Pro ,Audiofuse, L6 HELI, KOMPLETE, Komplete Kontrol 88
Lockdown beard, podgy face, beer belly, bald patch ... yadda yadda