You could try this as I found audio related stutters, and hanging even of audio playback hanging, with an USB RME breakout box, due the graphics drivers, in my case Radeon-AMD. It was not always, but once started, getting worse and worse. The only solution was and still is using the basic Microsoft driver from Win 10. Probably these gamer's stuff accelerations and hyperthreading settings (turn it off in your BIOS) conflict with audio real time. Not only AMD drivers suck, but also those from NVDIA according to a lot of forum reads about this. Behaves like some buffering is overloading. There's more tunings to do depending on your mainboard's capabilities. They say BIAB has nothing to do with VSbasics and DotNet, but a lot of plugins and audio & graphics drivers/software does, especially with GUIs. I always check them with problems like this, even if related to one program only. And always switch off Windows update in services, Microsoft used us poor paying Home and Pro users as beta testers. Necessary especially with desktops and additional inserted PCI(e) cards and USB ports. -F